Kinesiology is a form of therapy that is recognised around the world. A muscle test is used to identify physical and mental blockages, enabling the therapist to address and resolve all types of health and spiritual problems.
“Kinesiology” means “the study of movement”. It promotes movement at all levels of human existence and supports overall health and well-being. The core of the kinesiological view of movement is energy movement in accordance with the principles of traditional Chinese medicine. Energy is regarded as the basis of the bodily, spiritual and mental levels of the human organism. Manually performed muscle tests serve as the means of communication with the energetic level and as the central tool for diagnosis, intervention and evaluation.
Can be used for:
- Stress / exhaustion / disrupted sleep
- Difficulties with studying and concentrating / examination anxiety
- Physical pains (back pain, headaches, etc.)
- Feelings of stagnation or repetitiveness in life
- CHF 114.00 for a 50-minute massage